Storm Sentinel Adjustable Catch Basin Insert
- Storm Water Pollution Prevention Plan and First Step to Comply with Stringent New
NPDES,EPA Regulations 40 CFR 122.26
- Comes with optional non-leaching co-polymer sock, traps oil and grease plus sediment, litter and/or debris that run off and pollute down stream water
- Flow Guard is made of 8 oz non-woven geotextile fabric and has a max flow overate of 300 GPM, which reduces the chance of flooding of
- Flow Guard is self-supporting
- Rectangular type adjust to fit drains from 16” x 20” to 24” x 36”
- Round type adjust to fit drains from 27” to 29” in diameter
- The non-leaching co-polymer sock captures and encapsulates up to one gallon of oil or other
- Sock is 22" deep with a 10" opening
- Disposal: Dependant on the nature of the pollutants collected
should be in accordance with local, state, and federal regulations.
- 1340 Storm Sentinel Sediment Only, Round
- 1341 Storm Sentinel Sediment Only, Rectangular
- 1342 Storm Sentinel Non-Leaching Co-Polymer Sock
- 1343 Storm Sentinel Sediment and Oil, with Sock Round
- 1344 Storm Sentinel Guard Sediment and Oil, With Sock Rectangular
|Apparent opening size
||US std. sieve no.
|Water Flow Rate
|Total Surface Area
* The total water flow rate through the insert in new condition is in excess
of 500 gpm. The overflow rate is approximately 250 gpm.